Reigstad & Associates, Inc. has established an outstanding reputation for providing quality service and utilizing the latest design technology. Credit for this goes to each and every one of our employees.
We provide growth and opportunity for employees through projects that encourage professional development. Our team constantly tests their creativity and imagination to develop optimum solutions for clients despite challenging schedules, unusual structural requirements and/or limited budgets.
We search for individuals with potential. People who want to grow and develop their talents. At present, the following positions are available within our firm:
Position One: Structural Engineer-Project Manager
Location: Saint Paul, MN
Position and Skills:
We have an immediate opening for a Structural Engineer-Project Manager
- 10 years experience in structural design and project management
- Needs strong professional experience in Concrete, Post-Tension design, Precast, Steel, Masonry, Wood, and Cold Form designs.
- Ability to do structural modeling design tools, ETABS, RAM, RISA3D and Staad.
Position Two: AutoCad/Revit Drafter
Location: Gulfport, MS
Position & Skills:
We have an opening in our structural drafting department for an experienced designer proficient in Revit and AutoCad.
Minimum 2-year Technical/Associate Degree required.
Proficiency with Revit and AutoCad software, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe.
Minimum 3-5 years experience in structural drafting/designing using various construction methods, i.e. structural steel, steel joists, masonry, concrete, post-tension, precast concrete.
This person will:
- Work directly with the project engineer during all phases of the project.
- Be responsible for developing of construction documents while meeting budgets and completion schedules.
- Provide support and training to junior design/drafting personnel.
- Interface with clients, attend design meetings as needed.
- Be able to identify and resolve project challenges and changes and demonstrate an understanding of the project scope and maintaining the deadline schedules.
- Utilize their knowledge of structural systems and construction details.
- Review shop drawings during construction administration phase and assist project engineer with on-site inspections for compliance with drawings.
“Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer”
We invite you to submit your resume for consideration should you have the necessary qualifications and interest in this position.
We also accept applications from qualified individuals to keep on file for future employment opportunities.
US Mail: Reigstad & Associates, Inc. Attn: Human Resources Dept. 192 W. 9th Street, St. Paul, MN 55102